Junior League of Schenectady and Saratoga Counties
152 Barrett Street
Schenectady, NY 12305
Schenectady, NY 12305
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
- Short Form Games Improv ClassToday until Wednesday, Apr 5, 2023Challenge your brain with classic improv games! 6 classes, Wednesdays, 7-9 PM, March 1- April 5. There will be a showcase on April 7 at 7 PM.
- TEAMS! Improv ClassToday until Thursday, Apr 6, 2023Learn the art of making your team look good: for on and offstage teams! Thursdays, March 2nd - April 6th, 7-9 PM. Class will culminate in a brief showcase performance...
- Polish Easter Food SaleToday until Saturday, Apr 1, 2023The Blessed Virgin Mary of Częstochowa Parish has opened it's online Polish Food store at www.bvmc.org/foodsale. You can place your Easter order now and pick it up on Saturday April,...
- Thrown Together: Salt Glazed Stoneware from New York State and VermontToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Thrown Together celebrates the art of salt glazed stoneware, and includes pieces with vibrant images in a variety of shapes.
- Framing Art: Sargent, Inness, Whistler, and More from the Arkell Museum CollectionToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Featuring some of our favorite and most interesting frames protecting and showcasing work by John Singer Sargent, George Inness, Edward Gay, Maurice Prendergast, and more.
- American Art at the Arkell Museum: The Role of the Macbeth Gallery in Shaping the CollectionToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Visit The Role of the Macbeth Gallery in Shaping the Collection at the Arkell Museum!
- Colonie Restaurant WeekToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Enjoy your favorite area restaurants, or try something new during Colonie Restaurant Week! Participating restaurants offer a 3-course meal for a fixed price.
- Hamilton at ProctorsToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father...
- Gallery Tour | Women on ViewToday until Thursday, Mar 30, 2023This program will explore the fascinating tales of women in the museum. We will highlight stories within our exhibit "Its' a Wrap: 200 Years of Outerwear", female artists of the...
- Spring Vendor Pop-UpToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Join us at Viaport Rotterdam Mall for our Spring pop-up Market. There is also a car show at the mall during the pop-up!
What's New on Albany.com
Experience the Capital Region With This Curated List of Fun Events Happening This Weekend
March 23rd, 2023
Check out these fun events going on in and near Albany. In town this weekend only is the 2023 Capital Region Flower & Garden Expo—the perfect way to kick off the spring season. Keep reading... Continue Reading »
Experience Albany’s St. Patrick’s Day Events, Check Out the Theatre Scene, and More
March 17th, 2023
If you’re looking to get out this St. Patrick’s Day weekend, then attend some of the Albany area’s events! Or, if you’re Irished-out, enjoy plays, March Madness games, a concert, or even a cool train... Continue Reading »
6 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (And More!) This Weekend in Albany
March 9th, 2023
This weekend in the Capital Region is packed full of things to do! With six events to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day early, choosing just one will be hard! But if you don’t want to participate... Continue Reading »
9 of the Top Events Happening This Weekend in the Capital Region
March 2nd, 2023
Looking for something fun and exciting to do this weekend? Look no further than the Capital Region! From expos to musical and dance performances, countless activities are happening throughout the region. To help you plan... Continue Reading »
Bundle Up and Enjoy a Weekend Full of Events in the Capital RegionVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
February 23rd, 2023
This weekend in Albany has something for everyone to enjoy! Catch the action of the State Wrestling Championships, immerse yourself in a cinematic experience at a Proctors Theatre Film Festival, and shop at the winter... Continue Reading »