0 reviews from our community
- Capital Region Pink Mile ChallengeToday until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021You're invited to participate in the Pink Mile Challenge - a virtual 5K race taking place throughout the month of October. Run, walk, hike, bike - your choice!
- Hollowed Harvest at Altamont FairgroundsToday until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021After a fantastic holiday season last year, the Hollowed Harvest will return to the Capital Region on Friday, September 24th. The Jack-O'-Lantern festival will feature dozens of larger-than-life displays, some...
- Capitol Hauntings TourToday until Friday, Oct 29, 2021Which two United States Presidents visited the Capitol after they died? What happened to the "lost" Capitol murals and their eccentric artist? Does the secret demon carved in stone hold...
- Shifting Gaze: A Reconstruction of the Black & Hispanic Body in Contemporary ArtToday until Saturday, Oct 30, 2021From the collection of Robert B. Feldman
- 2021 Virtual Talent Development ConferenceToday until Thursday, Oct 28, 2021Level Up: Adapt, Transform Evolve | Capital Region Association for Talent Development
- Intermediate Drawing-Daytime (6 Sessions)TodayDeepen your understanding of fundamental drawing skills. This class series has 6 sessions, from 10/27-12/08.
- Brooks BBQTodayTake out only. Chicken or ribs, baked potato, coleslaw, roll, dessert. No preorders.
- Beginning Swing Dance: East Coast Swing & Jitterbug (6 Sessions)TodayWanted to try swing dancing this year? We welcome beginners who have never tried or want to expand their swing dancing repertoire. This class series has 6 sessions, from 10/27-12/15.
- Double M Haunted HayridesThursday, Oct 28, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
- Grab-and-Go Lunches, Hot Soup, Clothing & Small Household ItemsThursday, Oct 28, 2021Free lunches, clothing, hot soup, and small household items will be available on October 7, 14, 21, and 28 from 1PM - 5PM at New Jerusalem Home of the Saved...
What's New on Albany.com
Experience the Halloween Spirit in Albany With Special Events and Festivities
October 22nd, 2021
Halloween is less than two weeks away, and the Albany area is already embracing the spookiest time of the year. From haunted attractions to family-friendly events, check out what’s going on this week. Find Halloween... Continue Reading »
From Halloween Fun to the Holiday Season, Here’s What’s New in the Albany Area
October 15th, 2021
We’re already halfway through October, and before you know it, Halloween will be here. Find out about spooky Capital Region attractions and events below, and then read on for 4 newsy tidbits. Haunted Happenings, Local... Continue Reading »
An Anti-Gala, A New Seafood Restaurant, and More Albany Area Happenings
October 8th, 2021
A popular “anti-gala” event returns next week, spooky attractions are open in the Capital Region, and there’s a new seafood restaurant at the Times Union Center. Learn about all of this and more below! Mark... Continue Reading »
Halloween Season Happenings, Local Business News, and More in Albany
September 30th, 2021
The first weekend of October is here, and there’s a lot to know about in the local Albany area. Spooky attractions are opening for Halloween season, a popular market has expanded to Latham, and a... Continue Reading »
From Major Festivals to New Restaurants, Here’s What’s Happening in AlbanyVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
September 24th, 2021
Fall is officially underway, and Albany is coming alive with exciting events and new businesses. Make plans for weekend fun and visit a new restaurant or two! Festivals & Fairs, Spooky Attractions Begin, and More... Continue Reading »