- New York State Grange Photographs by Andrew BaugnetToday until Saturday, Jul 2, 2022This exhibition examines the history, cultural importance, and legacy of New York State granges.
- What Do You See? Portraits from the Arkell Museum CollectionToday until Saturday, Jul 2, 2022This exhibition features visitor favorites, rarely exhibited pieces, and stellar examples from the permanent collection.
- Thrown Together: Salt Glazed Stoneware from New York State and VermontToday until Saturday, Jul 2, 2022This exhibition celebrates the art of salt glazed stoneware from New York and Vermont.
- Portia Munson: FloodToday until Tuesday, Jul 5, 2022Art Omi is excited to present an immersive installation by artist Portia Munson in the Newmark Gallery, on view from June 25 through September 25.
- Grab-and-Go Clothing, Food & Supplies - Swinburne ParkTodayFree bagged lunches, clothing, and small household items will be available to grab-and-go on June 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 from 12PM - 3PM, at Swinburne Park. If you...
- Jazz on Jay: Music by McIntoshTodayJazz on Jay is back with free lunchtime concerts throughout the summer. Exceptional singers and instrumentalists from across the region bring their bands to the corner of State Street and...
- Mean GirlsTodayDirect from Broadway, MEAN GIRLS is the hilarious hit musical from an award-winning creative team, including book writer TINA FEY ("30 Rock"), composer JEFF RICHMOND ("Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"), lyricist NELL...
- Public Hearing in AlbanyTodayPublic Hearing on proposed Albany County Legislature district map.
- Rock the Block: Tusk (Fleetwood Mac)TodayEnjoy free outdoor concerts at The City of Cohoes' Rock the Block Concert Series!
- Mean GirlsToday
What's New on Albany.com
Early Summer Fun, a New Fitness Court, and More to Know in the Albany Area
June 24th, 2022
It’s going to be a beautiful first weekend of summer in Albany, so head out and celebrate! You can take a drive to a popular arts and crafts festival, enjoy a movie under the stars,... Continue Reading »
Summer Is Nearly Here! Find Fantastic Events This Weekend & Beyond in Albany
June 17th, 2022
From Father’s Day weekend to a major gala to free summer movies, there’s so much going on throughout the Capital Region. Check out some of the highlights below in this week’s roundup! Plan Ahead for... Continue Reading »
Celebrate the Dads in Your Life at Albany’s Dad Fest!
June 16th, 2022
We know dads are all about those legendary jokes, but there’s one event that’s certainly no joke—Albany’s Dad Fest! The City of Albany and Albany Parking Authority are proud to present this free event from... Continue Reading »
Plan to Attend Albany’s Juneteenth Celebration This Saturday, Rain or Shine!
June 14th, 2022
Albany’s annual Juneteenth celebration will be held this year on Saturday, June 18th, from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM. The celebration will be based at the African American Cultural Center of the Capital Region at... Continue Reading »
Attend Festivals & Fairs, Explore a New Mural Project, and More in the Albany AreaVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
June 10th, 2022
Are you ready for the return of Art on Lark? The popular street festival will be held this Saturday on Lark Street and feature makers, artists, musicians, and food. Get details about the event, and... Continue Reading »