- Mirror Exhibit at Albany Center GalleryToday until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022Mirror features artists whose works express the introspective states of their subjects, as well as reflect the emotional ties the artists have to them. Across mediums-- painting, drawing, mixed media,...
- BGCCA Summer Camp in TroyTodayThe Boys & Girls Clubs of the Capital Area provides a safe and fun summer camp experience that encourages kids to have the confidence to learn and grow.
- BGCCA Summer Camp in AlbanyTodayThe Boys & Girls Clubs of the Capital Area provides a safe and fun summer camp experience that encourages kids to have the confidence to learn and grow.
- Capital Concert Series featuring moe. presented by Miller LiteTodayThe Capital Concert Series presented by Miller Lite is back!
- Irish Sessions at The Olde English PubTodayThe Olde English Pub hosts Irish Sessions - live Irish music - the first Wednesday of the month at 6:30 PM.
- Tri-City ValleyCats vs. Quebec CapitalesTodaySee the Tri-City ValleyCats take on the Quebec Capitales at the Joseph L. Bruno Stadium in Troy.
- Freedom Park Summer Concert Series: Get Up JackTodayLocated across the street from Collins Park and right next to Jumpin' Jack's in Scotia, NY, the Freedom Park Summer Concert Series offers free concerts highlighting performers from all over...
- The Paul Taylor Dance Company at PS21Today until Thursday, Jul 7, 2022July 6-7, 8 PM Tickets: $55; $50 for PS21 members; $20 students, youth, and educators.
- Barker Park Kids' Series: Andy the Music ManThursday, Jul 7, 2022Barker Park Kids' Series: Andy the Music Man at Barker Park, presented by Troy Music Hall
- Jazz on Jay: Keith Pray's OrtetThursday, Jul 7, 2022Jazz on Jay is back with free lunchtime concerts throughout the summer. Exceptional singers and instrumentalists from across the region bring their bands to the corner of State Street and...
What's New on Albany.com
Don’t Miss Out on 4th of July Fireworks, Summer Fun, and More Albany Happenings
July 1st, 2022
4th of July weekend is here, which means it’s time for fireworks and family-friendly fun. See what’s going on below, and read on for updates about a local farmers market opening, a restaurant reopening, and... Continue Reading »
Early Summer Fun, a New Fitness Court, and More to Know in the Albany Area
June 24th, 2022
It’s going to be a beautiful first weekend of summer in Albany, so head out and celebrate! You can take a drive to a popular arts and crafts festival, enjoy a movie under the stars,... Continue Reading »
Summer Is Nearly Here! Find Fantastic Events This Weekend & Beyond in Albany
June 17th, 2022
From Father’s Day weekend to a major gala to free summer movies, there’s so much going on throughout the Capital Region. Check out some of the highlights below in this week’s roundup! Plan Ahead for... Continue Reading »
Celebrate the Dads in Your Life at Albany’s Dad Fest!
June 16th, 2022
We know dads are all about those legendary jokes, but there’s one event that’s certainly no joke—Albany’s Dad Fest! The City of Albany and Albany Parking Authority are proud to present this free event from... Continue Reading »
Plan to Attend Albany’s Juneteenth Celebration This Saturday, Rain or Shine!Visit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
June 14th, 2022
Albany’s annual Juneteenth celebration will be held this year on Saturday, June 18th, from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM. The celebration will be based at the African American Cultural Center of the Capital Region at... Continue Reading »