For more than 18 years, the Troy Waterfront Farmers Market has brought the farm right to Downtown Troy. Open year round, more than 80+ farmers, brewers, bakers, and more gather at the marketplace to offer the Capital Region's freshest and finest.
Buy Local at the Troy Waterfront Farmers Market
At our market, you buy directly from the producer - the person who grew it or made it and can tell you how to best cook, use, and enjoy it. Plus, your dollars contribute directly to the local economy and assure the future of a healthy regional food system.
But we're also more than a farmers market - for more than 18 years, we've provided a community gathering place with live music, great food, family activities, and lots of learning opportunities! Each Saturday throughout the year, thousands of savvy shoppers from across the Capital Region come to shop, dine, relax, and visit with family and friends. Won't you join us?
- Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
- Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheese
- Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
- Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
- Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates, and candies
- Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches, and entrees
- Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
- Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
- Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography
Shop the Virtual Farmers Market
You can also order from Troy Waterfront Farmers Market Online for pickup at Carioto's in Green Island. During the COVID-19 PAUSE, TWFM Online has been provided by the Market and Carioto Produce at no cost to vendors and customers. As we seek to turn this into a sustainable part of TWFM we have decided to charge a $5 flat fee per order to help defray our considerable costs and to support Carioto Produce. Thank you for your continued support of local producers!
Pickup is on Sundays between 9:30am-12:30pm.