The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
Stockade-athon 15K Road Race
The Stockade-athon is one of the oldest 15K road races in the USA. This year's event offers cash awards for individuals and teams, high quality tech shirts for all runners, age-group prizes for men and women, a one-half mile kids run, and a good time for all.
And introducing: The MVP Stockade Cup, a team relay for business-based teams. Three team members each run a 5K leg. Separate timing and award structure for relay runners.
2017 Registration Entry Fees:
- HMRRC Member - $35 prior to 10/30; $40 between 10/31 and 11/6
- All Other Entrants - $40 prior to 10/30; $45 between 10/31 and 11/6
- MVP Health Care Children's Run
- A non-competitive 1/2 mile run for children ages 12 and under
- Free - Must register prior to race day
To be eligible for cash prizes, runners will need to live in specified New York counties (Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Fulton, Greene, Columbia, Schoharie, Montgomery, Saratoga, Warren, or Washington) or in Berkshire County, MA., or Bennington County, VT. HMRRC members are eligible regardless of residence, but will have to have been members before June 1.
For more information - including details on team registration - visit www.stockadeathon.com