0 reviews from our community
- Fritz Vogt Drawings: A Sense of PlaceToday until Saturday, Jun 19, 2021This exhibition features the work of itinerant folk artist Fritz G. Vogt roamed the turnpikes and dirt roads of five New York Counties west of Albany [Montgomery, Schoharie, Otsego, Fulton,...
- True to Form: Lalique Glass, Small Sculpture, and Garden Statuary from the Arkell Museum CollectionToday until Saturday, Jun 19, 2021This exhibit includes both indoor and outdoor figures collected by Bartlett Arkell and gifted by him to the Museum, and explores our own Memorial Garden through vintage images.
- Gillette Carnival at ViaPort RotterdamToday until Sunday, Jun 20, 2021The Gillette Carnival is coming to town!
- $5 Dollar Dress SaleToday until Monday, Jun 14, 2021By popular demand live your best out of the house life this summer, whether you're hitting the road, a restaurant or a beach bonfire, Plato's Albany Has the Style you...
- Business Builders Alliance (BBA)TodayNoncompeting networking group meeting 2nd and 4th Monday of the month for lunch
- Understanding Alzheimer's & Atypical Dementias: Presented in Partnership with Albany Med Center of Excellence for Alzheimer'sWednesday, Jun 16, 2021Join us to learn about the impact of Alzheimer's; the difference between Alzheimer's and dementia; stages and risk factors; current research and treatments available for some symptoms; and Alzheimer's Association...
- Swing AlbanyWednesday, Jun 16, 2021Join 'Swing Albany' on a downtown walking tour where attendees will learn all about the venues, performers, and stories of swing in Albany
- Mix & Match Tennis - Schenectady, NYThursday, Jun 17, 2021Non-competitive, casual tennis play followed by fun at the restaurant Katie O'Byrnes.
- Jazz on Jay: Quinton Cain QuartetThursday, Jun 17, 2021Jazz on Jay is back with free lunchtime concerts throughout the summer. Exceptional singers and instrumentalists from across the region bring their bands to the corner of State Street and...
- Grab-and-Go Clothing & Household ItemsThursday, Jun 17, 2021Free clothing, toys, shoes, and small household items will be available on June 17 and 24 from 1PM - 5PM at Swinburne Park on the corner of N. Manning and...
What's New on Albany.com
Juneteenth 2021 Festival to Take Place in Downtown Albany
June 11th, 2021
The African American Cultural Center invites you to save the date for the Juneteenth 2021 festival. The festival will take place Saturday, June 19 from 12-5pm between 135-153 South Pearl Street in Downtown Albany. It... Continue Reading »
Attend a Can’t-Miss Gala, Read About Upstate Concert Hall’s Move to Albany, and More
June 11th, 2021
Tickets are now available for the Arts Center of the Capital Region’s annual gala, there are several summer events to check out, and we have news about the Upstate Concert Hall’s big move to Albany.... Continue Reading »
Popular Summer Events Announced in Albany, New Businesses Are Coming, and More Local Happenings
June 4th, 2021
It’s going to be a beautiful weekend in Albany, and there is a lot to know about! The annual Lupine Fest ends on Saturday, the first 2021 virtual Alive at Five concert has been announced,... Continue Reading »
Attend the Tulip Dig, Visit New Restaurants, and See What Else Is Happening in Albany
May 28th, 2021
From Memorial Day weekend events to new restaurants, there is a lot to be excited about in the Albany area. Check out this week’s news/events roundup for all the latest announcements and updates you should... Continue Reading »
The NYS Museum Is Now Open & More News to Know in the Albany AreaVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
May 21st, 2021
One of Albany’s most popular attractions, the New York State Museum, reopened earlier this week with new protocols in place. Learn more about their temporary hours and days of operation below, and see what else... Continue Reading »