0 reviews from our community
- Capital Region Pink Mile ChallengeToday until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021You're invited to participate in the Pink Mile Challenge - a virtual 5K race taking place throughout the month of October. Run, walk, hike, bike - your choice!
- LewistonToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021A moving and deeply American play in its Upstate premiere!
- Hollowed Harvest at Altamont FairgroundsToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021After a fantastic holiday season last year, the Hollowed Harvest will return to the Capital Region on Friday, September 24th. The Jack-O'-Lantern festival will feature dozens of larger-than-life displays, some...
- Dead and BreathingToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021Dead and Breathing by Chisa Hutchinson is the first of BTTUNY's Productions, as the Resident Community Company, to take place at theREP. In Dead and Breathing a rich and cranky...
- Double M Haunted HayridesToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
- Great Pumpkin FestivalToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021Free admission! Join us for the Great Pumpkin Festival at DuBois Farms this weekend!
- Inside Out: Accessing, Managing and Employing Your Inner VoicesTodayIn this one-session masterclass, Dion Flynn and Kat Koppett show that you don't always want to shush those voices in your head--they can be a huge asset!
- Making Strides of AlbanyTodayMaking Strides of Albany is thrilled to host our event in person at Washington Park! We are asking all participants to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. The event...
- Hocus Pocus Paint Party With Jennifer Claire's Traveling Paint n SipTodayFamily Friendly Paint Party with your favorite Halloween movie characters from Hocus Pocus. All supplies included and a fall refreshment table. Extremely large open space, Lots of room to spread...
- Len Tantillo LectureTodayThis new annual lecture series will take place each October, and we will invite speakers on a regional and national level to speak on varying topics in the preservation, architecture,...
What's New on Albany.com
From Halloween Fun to the Holiday Season, Here’s What’s New in the Albany Area
October 15th, 2021
We’re already halfway through October, and before you know it, Halloween will be here. Find out about spooky Capital Region attractions and events below, and then read on for 4 newsy tidbits. Haunted Happenings, Local... Continue Reading »
An Anti-Gala, A New Seafood Restaurant, and More Albany Area Happenings
October 8th, 2021
A popular “anti-gala” event returns next week, spooky attractions are open in the Capital Region, and there’s a new seafood restaurant at the Times Union Center. Learn about all of this and more below! Mark... Continue Reading »
Halloween Season Happenings, Local Business News, and More in Albany
September 30th, 2021
The first weekend of October is here, and there’s a lot to know about in the local Albany area. Spooky attractions are opening for Halloween season, a popular market has expanded to Latham, and a... Continue Reading »
From Major Festivals to New Restaurants, Here’s What’s Happening in Albany
September 24th, 2021
Fall is officially underway, and Albany is coming alive with exciting events and new businesses. Make plans for weekend fun and visit a new restaurant or two! Festivals & Fairs, Spooky Attractions Begin, and More... Continue Reading »
End-of-Summer Festivals, Upcoming Ghost Tours, and More Albany NewsVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
September 17th, 2021
This weekend in the Capital Region is jam-packed with can’t-miss festivals, including PearlPalooza in Albany, a Vegan Food Festival in Troy, and the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival. Start making your plans today, and get caught... Continue Reading »