Rivers Casino & Resort in Schenectady NY
1 Rush Street
Schenectady, NY 12308
Rivers Casino & Resort - one of Schenectady's top attractions - opened in 2017 and is part of the mixed-use Mohawk Harbor project. Rivers Casino & Resort is operated by Rush Street Gaming, the same group that operates award-winning casinos in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Des Plaines, IL.
Whether you prefer slots or table games, you're sure to find the type of fun you're looking for at Rivers Casino & Resort. Features you can expect include:
- More than 1,100 slot machines from penny slots to High Limit slots
- Almost 70 table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, and Let It Ride
- A poker room with 15 tables
Rivers Casino & Resort features five on-site dining options to appeal to a wide range of appetites:
- Dukes Chophouse - Located right off the gaming floor, featuring an outdoor patio and a great selection of steaks, fresh seafood, and an extensive wine list
- Mian - Serving Asian cuisine with a contemporary twist
- Flipt - Offering a mouth-watering assortment of specialty burgers, fries, sandwiches, sides, and homemade milkshakes
- Johnny's To-Go - Schenectady favorite Johnny's Italian Restaurant serving up a selection of their original menu
- Villa Italia - A second incarnation of downtown Schenectady's popular bakery
Relax and unwind at Splash Spa, a full-service spa located right on-site at Rivers Casino & Resort. Available treatments include facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, makeup, and more.
Just off the gaming floor is Van Slyck's, a bar and lounge that also features slot machines and table games. Enjoy live music, watch sporting events on the vast assortment of flat-screen televisions, and order drinks from the full bar.
Discover more on Rivers Casino & Resort's official website: https://riverscasinoandresort.com