Food lovers and the Capital District alike are excited to see that the 9th bi-annual Downtown Albany Restaurant Week will return for Saturday, April 20, 2013 through Friday, April 26, 2013.
Participating restaurants in the 2013 Spring Downtown Albany Restaurant Week include:
- Wolf’s 1-11 Arena Sports Grill
- Victory Cafe
- V & R Italian Ristorante
- La Serre
- The Merry Monk
- Katrinella’s Bistro
- Jack’s Oyster House
- Hudson Harbor Steak and Seafood
- The Hollow Bar + Kitchen (Formerly The Bayou CafÃ©)
- Franklin’s Tower, Charter (Hilton Albany)
- Cafe Capriccio
- The Albany Pump Station
Downtown Albany Restaurant week is an amazing value with a three-course meal for the price of $20.13. Diners are encouraged to make advance reservations with specific restaurants after 2:00 PM daily.
To further entice diners, promotional theme nights will be offered.
Don’t miss out on one of these Downtown Albany Restaurant Week specials.
- Student Night – Monday, April 22, 2013 (must show a valid college ID): During Downtown Albany Restaurant Week,
area college students are encouraged to come out and dine the 3-course
menu for only $15.13. Five restaurants are participating in Student
Night: Jack’s Oyster House, La Serre, V&R Italian Ristorante,
Victory Cafe and Wolf’s 1-11 Arena Sports Grill.
- Date Night – Tuesday, April 23, 2013: The first 10 couples to dine at one of the Downtown Albany Restaurant Week locations will receive a complimentary rose. Applies to parties of two only.
- Capital Ticket – Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25, 2013: Parties of (4) or more participating in Downtown Albany Restaurant Week
will have a chance to win a $200 gift certificate to any business
located within Downtown Albany Business Improvement District. One winner
will be awarded on Wednesday and one on Thursday night.
In addition to the 3-course dining promotion, Downtown Albany Restaurant Week
patrons can enter to win Downtown Albany dining gift certificates by
filling out a brief survey following their dining experience.
“Since its inception in 2004, Downtown Albany’s Restaurant Weeks have had a combined economic impact of over $5 million,” explained Mayor Gerald D. Jennings.
While many restaurants offer valet parking service, there are additional parking options for Downtown Albany Restaurant Week
participants. All three Albany Parking Authority garages (RiverFront,
Green-Hudson and Quackenbush) will charge only $2 for all-night parking
when entering after 6:00 PM.
Come out to support our state’s capital and enjoy Downtown Albany’s Restaurant Week!