Get in the holiday spirit. Virtually or in-person. Gather family & head over to Christmas Land LLC - the Capital Region's premier hotspot for old-fashioned holiday season activities, including pictures w/Santa, sleigh rides, crafts, treats & more!
About Christmas Land LLC
The mission of Christmas Land LLC is simple - they are dedicated to bringing back the spirit of Christmas! Founded by Paula Tambasco and Michelle Annese, this attraction is geared toward families and offers all of the holiday season activities you know and love, plus some surprises.
Christmas Land LLC is located at 3068 Furbeck Road in Altamont. This facility is heated and best of all, admission is FREE.
Christmas Land LLC Activities
For their 2020 season, Christmas Land LLC will be open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays from November 28th through December 20th, 10am-6pm
- Saturday, November 28th
- Sunday, November 29th
- Saturday, December 5th
- Sunday, December 6th
- Saturday, December 12th
- Sunday, December 15th
- Saturday, December 19th
- Sunday, December 20th
New This Year -
- Get a personalized letter and a virtual call from Santa! They are offering this option (in addition to in-person) for those who are unable to attend Christmas Land this season! (Makes a great gift for out of town family and friends)
- They will also be mailing Take Home Christmas Land Craft Kits for those who want to enjoy the Christmas Land experience virtually.
- And their delicious Christmas Land cookies can now be shipped or locally delivered, so you can have a taste of Christmas Land in the safety of your home!
- To ensure safety guidelines can be met due to Covid19. They will be booking smaller groups, classes, field trips, birthday and Christmas parties on Tuesdays & Thursdays (11/19/20-12/18/20) ONLY & NOT during weekend hours. They will be closed to the public for these smaller groups on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Families are welcome to visit this holiday season attraction during the above specified dates on Saturdays and Sundays. Indoor/outdoor activities and entertainment include the following and more:
- Pictures with Santa Claus and his elves
- Ornament Decorating
- Horse Drawn Carriage and Sleigh Rides
- Get your Freshly Cut, Local Christmas Tree
- Christmas Lights Display
- Christmas Music
- Christmas Land Train Rides
- Local Artisans and Crafters Displays
- Food and Beverages
- Christmas Cookies & Hot Cocoa
- Kids Activity Take-Home Kit
- The Christmas Land Store
While a few of the activities listed above are free, others cost a small ticket fee. You can pay to participate in activities while you're at the facility, or you can purchase a Christmas Land Passport online and skip the ticket lines. When you purchase a passport online, you will be able to book a time slot for your Santa photo to cut down on time spent in line.