Take the Trolley Throughout Schenectady
Did you know? You can take Schenectady's "Electric City Trolley" Thursdays through Saturdays for free! The trolley, operated by the CDTA, had been in the works for about a year before it debuted in late June, 2017. The trolley is an ideal mode of transportation to get to downtown Schenectady, the train station, the casino, restaurants, and a number of other stops.
When the Trolley Runs
The trolley operates Thursdays through Saturdays, 4pm to 1am. There are actually two trolleys that will run at the same time, with a trolley arriving at each designated stop every 20 minutes. You can use the app "Cityfinder" to track the trolley's location.
Where the Trolley Stops
- Clinton Street and Liberty Street
- Clinton Street and State Street
- Clinton Street and Union Street
- Courtyard Marriott
- Erie Boulevard and Liberty Street
- Erie Boulevard and Union Street
- Jay Street and Warren Street
- Lafayette Street and Franklin Street
- Mohawk Harbor
- Nott Terrace and Franklin Street
- Rivers Casino
- Veeder/Nott Terrace Station
For more information on the Schenectady Trolley, contact the CDTA at 518.482.8822.